Garlock LifePoint STOP System
A non-penetrating single tie off anchor that works on flat surfaces (single ply membrane, BUR, concrete, TPO and EPDM) with a maximum 5 degree incline. Meets fall-arrest ratings for one person. Modular design sets-up quickly with no component over 30 pounds. Optional Transport cart allows repositioning without quickly without disassembly. Corrosion-resistant for long term usage.
- Full Description
The LifePoint Single Tie Off Point (STOP) is the perfect solution for fall protection when circumstances require non-penetrating versatility. The LifePoint is a free standing anchor point that can be placed on flat surfaces with a maximum incline of 5%. LifePoint can be repositioned in a few minutes by one person
- Mobile Fall tie-off anchor point that provides fall arrest for one person
- Meets OSHA 1926.502(d)
- Non-Penetrating design protects surface integrity
- Modular design has no component over 30 lbs. for quick easy assembly
- Optional transporter allows fast re-positioning without disassembly
- Bottom plates are coated with a resilient material to provide required friction coefficient with roof and as an added benefit will protect roof surfaces from contact with metal parts.
- Dee ring can be used to hoist anchor to the roof
Optional Accessory: Transport Cart. Reposition LifePoint™ system on the jobsite.
Flat-free tires standard.