Prismont Mill Guard - MST-PFR02
This is a multi-adjustable interlocked guard for universal milling machines. It protects the operator from direct contact with rotating parts of the vertical spindle and from the projection of shavings and lubricant-coolant.
- Full Description
Thanks to the proven system of rubbing articulated arms, it is the only guard to be truly versatile and manageable - Suitable for frequent changes of operation. Attachable on the base flank, it is equipped with a wide 'visibility' shield and a double opening system and with double safety microswitch.
- Levelling anchorage stirrup - in tubular steel
- Depth-adjustable safety guard support
- Safety microswitch main boxes - 180 degrees rotation - (2) NC contacts
- Horizontal adjustment clamp
- Articulated arms in tubular steel
- Rubbing articulation with friction disc
- Angular junction for the vertical turnover of the shield
- Shield opening unlocking knob
- Shield structure in aluminum profile
- Shield in plastic shockproof and oil-resistant material