Stronghold Custom Circular Frame Ejection Curtain
These press ejection curtains are fabricated from steel mesh, originally intended to protect people in the vicinity of a bomb blast. Perfect for hydraulic press guarding where easy access is desired and safety can't be compromised. Circular mounting frame allows the ejection curtain to surround all sides of the press.
Fill out the contact us form below for a custom quote.
- Full Description
An object that ejects from a hydraulic press can become a deadly projectile and cause serious injury. The Stronghold Ejection Curtains will help stop dangerous flying debris and allow it to fall safely to the ground. Circular mounting frame allows the ejection curtain to surround all sides of the press and are custom quoted and made specific to machine measurements provided.
Installing a steel mesh ejection curtain allows easy access to machines while providing a lower cost method of meeting hydraulic press guarding standards. Because the mesh is black, the operator's eyes can easily focus on the point of operation. The curtains are lightweight, easy to install, maintenance free and allow natural light visibility.
- Circular mounting frame allow the ejection curtain to surround the complete press
- Special order item that is fabricated at the time of order
- Fireproof and virtually maintenance free
- Corrosion resistant
- The mesh is painted black to allow the operator's eyes to focus more easily on the point of operation.
- Exceeded the ISC/GSA Performance Condition 3b criteria for acceptable levels of protection from glass fragment hazards during an explosion. (GSA-TS01-2003)
- Met the tougher Unified Facilities Criteria (UFC) 4-010-01 standard.
- Passed up to the following test conditions: Average peak pressure 6.2 psi, Average Maximum Impulse 41 psi-ms, Duration 16ms
- Kit includes: curtain frame, steel mesh curtain, curtain hooks and installation bracket
- Custom sizes and designs available
- What is the width of the press frame?
- What is the height (C) of the press frame?
- What is the depth of the press frame, front to back?
- Is there anything attached to either side of the press frame (i.e. pump)? If so, how far does this extend beyond the frame?
- What is the total requested width (B) of the Custom Circular Frame Ejection Curtain? It is recommended that this width equal the actual press width + side attachment measurement + 6".
- What is the total requested depth (A) of the Custom Circular Frame Ejection curtain? It is recommended that this depth equal half of the actual press depth (to cover one side) + 6". A minimum depth of 12" is required.
- Pictures of the press from all 4 sides, available to email.
Contact us for a quote today!