Stronghold Ejection Curtain Kit
New Multiwidth Rod Design!
The New Stronghold Ejection Curtain Kits are fabricated from the same steel mesh as the original design, but are now offered with a multi-width curtain rod to fit a wide range of machine sizes. Fits press widths 24in - 64in.
Perfect for hydraulic press guarding where easy access is desired and safety can't be compromised.
- Full Description
An object that ejects from a hydraulic press can become a deadly projectile and cause serious injury. The Stronghold Ejection Curtains will help stop dangerous flying debris and allow it to fall safely to the ground.
Installing a steel mesh ejection curtain allows easy access to machines while providing a lower cost method of meeting hydraulic press guarding standards. Because the mesh is black, the operator's eyes can easily focus on the point of operation. The curtains are lightweight, easy to install, maintenance free, and allow natural light visibility.
- Each Steel Mesh Ejection Curtain guards one side of the press.
- Press Width (A) - at top of press - The New multi-width curtain rod fits press widths 24in - 64in.
- Press Height (B) - from press top to the floor - Kits are available in 57in, 63in, and 75in lengths.
- Steel mesh curtain is100% Fireproof, doesn’t absorb oil, grease or other flammable liquids, and can be easily cleaned.
- Superior break-through strength and corrosion resistance.
- The mesh is painted black to allow the operator's eyes to focus more easily on the point of operation.
- Exceeded the ISC/GSA Performance Condition 3b criteria for acceptable levels of protection from glass fragment hazards during an explosion. (GSA-TS01-2003).
- Met the tougher Unified Facilities Criteria (UFC) 4-010-01 standard.
- Passed up to the following test conditions: Average peak pressure 6.2 psi, Average Maximum Impulse 41 psi-ms, Duration 16ms.
- Kit includes: 110in wide steel mesh curtain in length ordered, 20ea curtain hooks and 1ea curtain rod set that includes all 5 width options.
PDF Download: Installation InstructionsNew Part Number 211465 Replaces SKUs: 210290 / 210291 / 210292 / 210293 / 210294 / 210295 / 210296 / 210297 / 210298 / 210299New Part Number 211466 Replaces SKUs: 210300 / 210301 / 210302 / 210303 / 210304 / 210305 / 210306 / 210307 / 210308 / 210309New Part Number 211467 Replaces SKUs: 210310 / 210311 / 210312 / 210313 / 210314 / 210315 / 210316 / 210317 / 210318 / 210319