Stronghold Mobile Steel Mesh Ejection Curtain Kit
Free standing ejection curtain mounted on locking casters. Frame is easily moved to provide permanent or temporary ejection protections at machines or along walkways.
- Full Description
An object that ejects from a hydraulic press can become a deadly projectile and cause serious injury. The Stronghold Ejection Curtains will help stop dangerous flying debris and allow it to fall safely to the ground.
Installing a steel mesh ejection curtain allows easy access to machines while providing a lower cost method of meeting hydraulic press guarding standards. Because the mesh is black, the operator's eyes can easily focus on the point of operation. The curtains are lightweight, easy to install, maintenance free and allow natural light visibility.
- Frame is fabricated out of 45mm square, extruded aluminum
- Caps on all exposed ends
- Easy assembly with connection screws
- Gussets at perpendicular connections
- Locking, 80mm casters
- Fireproof and virtually maintenance free
- Corrosion resistant
- The mesh is painted black to allow the operator's eyes to focus more easily on the point of operation.
- Exceeded the ISC/GSA Performance Condition 3b criteria for acceptable levels of protection from glass fragment hazards during an explosion. (GSA-TS01-2003)
- Met the tougher Unified Facilities Criteria (UFC) 4-010-01 standard.
- Passed up to the following test conditions: Average peak pressure 6.2 psi, Average Maximum Impulse 41 psi-ms, Duration 16ms
- Kit includes: steel mesh curtain, hooks, mobile frame, locking casters
- Custom sizes and designs available