We are committed to your satisfaction and will happily process your return or exchange according to the following procedures.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase from Stronghold, you have 30 days from the day of purchase to return it for a credit or exchange, providing that the product has not been installed, damaged, or modified. Please understand that we cannot accept goods that are returned incomplete or in used condition.
- When returning product to Stronghold or 3rd party vendor for any reason, you must first to contact Stronghold and obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from the RMA department. This can be initiated by calling (651) 300-2819 or by contacting us for a RMA request.
- Pack the return securely using original packing material and box. We cannot control how the item is packed, therefore cannot be responsible for any shipping damage.
- Include the following information on a separate sheet of paper:
Your name, shipping address, and daytime phone number
Description of the product(s) you are returning
Reason for return
Copy of the packing slip or email confirmation
- Using UPS, FedEx, or Insured US Postal Service, ship freight prepaid to Stronghold or the 3rd Party Vendor designated on the RMA form
- A 15% - 25% restocking fee is applied to All Returned Items to cover our administrative and credit card costs. The restocking fee does not apply to exchanges. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- A 25% restocking fee is applied to all Special Order Items. This is the fee that the manufacturers charge us to process a return. You are responsible for any shipping charges incurred when sending the product back to the manufacturer. The restocking fee does not apply to exchanges or warranty claims. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Custom orders require pre-payment and cannot be returned.